Condyn, a distributor of Information Security Risk and Compliance Solutions in Africa, has partnered with global security management company, Lumension Security, as a distributor of its Information Security product range.
Lumension Security, previously known as Patchlink, made two key acquisitions in 2007 (STAT Vulnerability Assessment and Securewave) and decided to change its name to reflect its ability to deliver on the increasing demand for tightly integrated solutions by bringing together best-of-breed solutions that provide improved operational efficiencies, unprecedented ease of use and a substantial reduction in the customers' total cost of ownership.
Condyn will distribute the following information security products as part of its Information Security Risk and Compliance Solution:
* PatchLink Security Management Console: Centralised command and control over the entire vulnerability management process and a single, unified view of the IT infrastructure and risk profile.
* PatchLink Scan: Complete network-based scanning solution enables assessment and analysis of threats impacting all network devices.
* PatchLink Update: Proactive management of threats through automated collection, analysis, and delivery of patches (all major operating systems and applications) across heterogeneous networks.
* PatchLink Developers Kit: Create custom remediation packages to address configuration issues, remove unauthorised files and applications, address zero-day threats, patch custom software and more.
* PatchLink NAC Integrator: Seamless incorporation of PatchLink’s patented vulnerability remediation into an existing network access control (NAC) solution via integrations with leading vendors and support for all major industry standards.
* PatchLink Enterprise Reporting: Robust data warehouse that enables easy creation and sharing of reports on all aspects of remediation efforts in support of policy compliance.
* Sanctuary Application Control: Policy-based enforcement of application use to secure endpoints from malware, spyware and unwanted or unlicensed software.
* Sanctuary Device Control: Policy-based enforcement of removable device use to control the flow of inbound and outbound data from endpoints.
"These products complement our solutions approach to Information Security Risk and compliance," says Jorina van Rensburg, CEO of Condyn. "Our clients will be able to effectively address their compliance requirements, whilst having the ability to proactively identify its risks, remediate them and validate the implementation of the corrective action.
"Lumension’s solutions have already been deployed in our Centurion-based Solution Centre, which is open to all of our clients and partners. The Centre represents a first in the local Information Security market, as it allows us to demonstrate specific products to our clients and partners, while concurrently enabling us to document the strength of the solution," she adds.
"The Lumension range expands our reach as an organisation, and enhances our existing offerings from the perspectives of policy management, end point and management and reporting, ensuring that our clients will have a more holistic solution to all their Information Security Risk and Compliance issues."