AccTech Systems has once again been crowned the number one Softline Accpac business partner on the African continent for the fourth consecutive year at Softlne Accpac’s 2008 Insights partner conference. AccTech Systems scooped a total of 13 awards, with those most impressive being the number one business partner in Gauteng as well as the number one provider of CRM, retail and cashbook business solutions.
"Our continent is overflowing with business opportunities. Our growth, together with our industry awards for our African Alliance partners, pays testament to the business potential within Africa,” says Tertius Zitzke, MD of AccTech Systems. “AccTech Ghana was recognised as the leading business partner for the West African region while AccTech Zimbabwe and AccTech Namibia both received Silver partner status awards.”
AccTech Systems also acknowledged the hard work of the AccTech Alliance partners on the African Continent. AccTech Ghana was recognised as the top AccTech Alliance Accpac partner for 2007; AccTech Malawi as the AccTech Alliance Microsoft Partner of the year; and AccTech Lesotho as the AccTech Alliance Development partner of the year.
The total tally of awards for AccTech Systems includes:
* African Business Partner of the year;
* Gauteng Business Partner of the year;
* African CRM business partner of the year;
* African Retail Solution partner of the year;
* African Peresoft Cashbook partner of the year;
* African Peresoft Cashbook Renewal partner of the year;
* African Technisoft Service Manager partner of the year;
* Premium Business Partner status award;
* Gold Partner status award for AccTech Kwa-Zulu Natal;
* Gold Partner status award for AccTech Ghana;
* Silver Partner status award for AccTech Namibia;
* Silver Partner status award for AccTech Zimbabwe; and
* West African partner of the year for AccTech Ghana.