Research in Motion (RiM) has highlighted some of the apps it thinks mothers might like to download from the BlackBerry App World this Mothers’ Day.
* My Personal Health Record – a free secure and confidential service that allows users to keep health information organised, accurate and in one place.
* Family Shopping List – lets the user interact with family and friends in realtime about what they need or would like to buy. Users can also change or add items on the list instantly while on the go.
* Mobile Rush Hour Recipes – Compiled by Holly Clegg, this offers easy, everyday options for meals.
* Beauty product reviews – TotalBeauty.com’s app lets users browse more than 280 000 unbiased consumer reviews and ratings on 45 000 beauty products fast.
* BlackBerry Travel – lets users share travel plans and flight changes directly with select BBM contacts or with an entire BBM community.