Business and IT leaders are urged to innovate intelligently in order to lead their markets, grow their companies – and change the world.
With the right information in the right places, experts make the right decisions to uncover new opportunities. And information is the fuel of change.
The Hitachi Information Forum will be held in Johannesburg on 20 August 2013, and will give business and IT decision-makers meaningful insights and tactical tips for evolving their data centres to maximize efficiency while reducing expenses.
Delegates will be among the first to hear about innovative solution strategies such as:
* Maximize Your IT Advantage Discover how to accelerate performance, control your data growth, and transform your IT into a more intelligent, efficient, and cloud-ready environment.
* Cloud, Your Way Learn how to improve agility and flexibility through various private, public and hybrid cloud solutions provided by HDS and our partners.
* Capitalize on Big Data See examples of innovative Big Data solutions today that transform how organizations capture and capitalise on data.
Who should attend?
* IT executives who need to adapt their IT architecture to relentless change;
* Storage professionals who need to stay current with valuable innovations; and
* Business managers who need to collaborate with IT for effective.