* Active Fitness – getting fit is among the top resolutions each year, and sticking to a training regime can be difficult. Active Fitness enables users to track activity, follow progress on maps and set out a comprehensive
* Adidas miCoach – miCoach delivers a personalised fitness experience through features exclusive to Nokia Lumia smartphones. You can choose training plans, create and track your workout progress, and get
coaching feedback during workouts. Even cooler, the app combines heart rate monitor and in-app playlists from Nokia Music to create a customised personal training environment.
* Gym Pocket Guide – lose fat, build muscle or find new exercises with Gym Pocket Guide. This app will help you accomplish goals with 100+ exercises and stretches, videos and step-by-step guides.
* Stop Smoking – giving up smoking can be one of the most difficult things you’ll ever do, but it can also be a life saver. Stop Smoking is a simple, effective and motivational app that keeps tabs of when your last
cigarette was, along with informing you of data each day about why you should continue to avoid smoking.
Expand your mind:
* SkyMap Free – SkyMap is an amazing planetarium for your Windows Phone. It enables you to point your phone at the sky and see what stars, constellations, planets or deep space objects are out there in realtime.
* Spanish English Dictionary+ – learning a new language is both rewarding and useful. This app includes an extensive offline translation dictionary, and the app also provides usage examples and text-to-speech
* Mint – the Mint app for Windows Phone delivers live, up-to-date information about your financial accounts, bill reminders and personalised money advice right to your phone. You can get a consolidated view of your
money for convenient financial decisions in the app and real-time-updates via Live Tiles.
* Money Wallet – looking to spend less money next year? Money Wallet lets you keep track of all your different accounts and spending, helps you monitor credit card use, bank accounts and cash so you stick to your
budget in the New Year.
* Lose weight:
* Diet Tracker – losing weight is another popular New Year’s resolutions and you can make the job a lot easier with Diet Tracker. This app lets you monitor your weight, monitor trends and track your progress.
* Fat Burning Foods – armed with the knowledge inside the Fat Burning Foods app, you can limit “fattening” foods and swap them with delicious foods that can boost your metabolism and accelerate fat loss.
* Diet Tracker Food Scanner – this app can help you keep track of calorie intake, and find out nutrition facts by scanning barcodes via your Lumia’s camera.
Take that dream vacation:
* Trip Advisor – going on holiday and seeing more of the world is at the top of the list for many people. The Trip Advisor app lets you check out reviews of different locations, and get recommendations from fellow
travelers to find hotels, places to visit and things to see that match your tastes.
* Blink – with Blink, you can capture a series images before you even press the button. You won’t miss capturing a single moment of your dream trip – even the things you did actually just miss.
* Voice Translator – this cloud translator with voice recognition and TTS capabilities will help you communicate with locals and find your way around new and exciting locales around the world in 2014.
Give up your car:
* HERE Transit – giving up your car for non-essential journeys can be a brilliant way of saving money and the environment. HERE Transit offers schedules and direction details for buses, trains and subways, along with
offering departure, route and arrival times, with information for more than 740 cities around the world.