Ricoh has won five awards in the Buyers Laboratory LLC (BLI) 2015 Summer Pick Awards, including Outstanding Personal Printer, Outstanding Budget/Economy Printer for Small Workgroups, Outstanding Printer for Mid-Size Workgroups and Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency for two devices.
BLI awards, judged by BLI’s experienced technicians and editors, recognise delivery of outstanding performance during rigorous lab testing.
“Twice a year with our ‘Pick’ awards, BLI gives special recognition to the products that gave outstanding performances in BLI’s uniquely rigorous lab-based evaluations,” says David Sweetnam, director of EMEA Research and Lab Services, BLI. “The awards recognise the strength in depth of the Ricoh product portfolio, with outstanding products focused on the needs of specific markets and class-leading energy efficiency being the hallmarks that make Ricoh such a highly respected brand.”
“In January we won 16 of BLI’s 2015 Winter Pick awards, including A3 MFP Line of the Year,” says Esti Kilian, national head of marketing services at Ricoh SA. “They’ve been the industries top source of unbiased and reliable intelligence for the world’s digital industry so it’s great news for us and our customers that the Ricoh products performed so well.”
Ricoh was awarded the following BLI Summer Pick awards, building on the 16 2015 BLI Winter Pick awards won earlier in the year:
* Ricoh SP 213Nw: Outstanding Personal Printer;
* Ricoh SP 3600DN: Outstanding Budget/Economy Printer for Small Workgroups; and
* Ricoh SP 4510DN: Outstanding Printer for Mid-Size Workgroups.
* Ricoh MP C6003: Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency (its energy consumption at the time of testing was about 48% lower than the competitive average); and
* Ricoh MP C401SR: Outstanding Achievement in Energy Efficiency (its energy consumption at the time of testing was about 41% lower than the competitive average).