HP Inc. has launched a new portfolio of business printers.
The new ranges include:
*A new brand of HP PageWide printers that provide professional color, low cost of ownership[i], fast speeds, great energy efficiency, and our best in class security management features;
* New OfficeJet Pro printers that deliver affordable, professional color and big performance in a compact package for small businesses;
* New LaserJet printers with phenomenal laser performance, print-shop quality colour documents, and best value for black-and-white printing;
* HP Secure Managed Print Services to help customers secure their print environment with our deepest embedded security.
“We’re reinventing printing for every business – large or small,” says Enrique Lores, president: Imaging and Printing, HP Inc. “Traditionally vendors have spoken about ‘Good, Better, Best’ where most customers have to compromise, but today we are promising ‘Best, Best, Best’ allowing our customers to determine the right print solution for their business, not their budget.”
HP PageWide Technology is a scalable print technology developed by HP that has delivered more than 140 billion high quality digital pages via HP printers including large format printers and web presses. Early next year, HP will further expand the reach of PageWide Technology to redefine the copier market with a new portfolio of A3 printers and multifunction printers (MFPs).
The expanded HP business printing portfolio also includes new HP OfficeJet Pro and HP LaserJet printers, rounding out the options available to customers.
In the last decade, HP has created and firmly established the ink in the office category, offering small and medium businesses professional quality ink-based colour printing at up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8000 series features HP Print Forward Design to provide customers productivity with high speeds in a space-saving designs helps preserve office real estate. These new printers also include enhanced manageability and security features, seamless mobile printing.
The HP LaserJet family provides customers with print shop document quality, fast speed and professional black-and-white printing. The new LaserJet products include Original HP Toner cartridges with JetIntelligence technology enabling the industry’s most advanced laser printing platform that offer lean, fast, smart options to help customers accelerate their business.
HP is also introducing HP Secure Managed Print Services (MPS), a new Managed Print Services (MPS) offering focused on security. HP Secure MPS provides security experts with the ability to help customers secure their print environment with end to end comprehensive security protection and then maintain security over time to address evolving threats and compliance requirements.
HP Secure MPS advanced protections include:
* HP’s most secure printers with self-healing capabilities
* Security software to detect threats as well as protect, monitor and manage the printer fleet
* Data encryption to better protect confidential data
* Reporting for regulatory and compliance audits
* Security expertise to co-develop a comprehensive print security plan
HP has also updated HP JetAdvantage Security Manager software, the policy-based printer security compliance solution[x], to enable greater visibility into what firmware updates have been applied across the HP printer fleet. This feature enables customers to see which of their printers are protected by HP’s advanced printer security including: HP Sure Start BIOS protection, whitelisting and run-time intrusion detection. In addition, HP Enterprise printers can now be monitored for malicious activity by the SIEM (Security Information and event monitoring) tool Splunk.
The new OfficeJet Pro printers include:
*HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer provides professional quality printing at up to 50 percent lower costs per page than lasers. HP OfficeJet Pro 8720/8725/8730 All-in-One printers feature revolutionary HP Print Forward Design, delivering superb office productivity with high speeds for two-sided print and scan jobs with laser-like paper handling, and space-saving designs helps preserve office real estate. HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 All-in-One and the HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 printer include enhanced manageability and security features.
* For micro and home businesses printing up to 800 pages a month, the HP OfficeJet Pro 6960/6970 All-in-One printers provide professional quality printing professional quality printing at less than half the cost of laser printing.
The new HP LaserJet printers include:
* The HP LaserJet Pro M501 is a single function, monochrome printer for small and medium sized businesses or work groups printing up to 6,000 pages a month. It offers our best in class performance including fastest first page out from ready, our fastest first page out from sleep and great energy efficiency.
* HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M377dw is a multi-function color printer for small and medium sized businesses or work groups printing up to 4,000 pages a month requiring professional quality colour output. The compact 3-in-1 color MFP offers our best in class performance including fastest first page out from sleep, our fastest duplex printing and high energy efficiency.