For companies struggling to optimise their customer service workforce, there is a race to replace older, end-of-life workforce optimisation components that fail to address the technology needs of today’s consumer interaction initiatives.
To expedite this transition, Aspect, a leading provider of fully-integrated consumer engagement, workforce optimisation, and self-service solutions, today announced a replacement program aimed at helping companies upgrade their legacy Nice and Verint recorders.
Companies that are dissatisfied and frustrated with outdated technology, exorbitant maintenance expenditures, and expensive upgrade costs have a compelling alternative with Aspect.
“Quality management and interaction recording technology have seen significant advances in functionality over the past five to ten years, materially raising the compliance bar. A contact centre workforce running on outdated technology cannot keep up with today’s increasing demand for exceptional, personalised customer experiences, and as a result is put at a critical disadvantage,” says Mike Bourke, senior vice-president and GM: Workforce Optimisation at Aspect Software. “Aspect’s sleek, intuitive user Interface for recording, quality management and speech analytics is designed to address the data consumption and work habits of the millennial workforce, so they are more productive and engaged, making quality goals easier to achieve.”
Older, functionally-outdated solutions that are nearing, or already past end-of-life, such as those from NICE and Verint, cannot easily incorporate more modern WFO tools such as speech analytics or advanced quality management and are often cost-prohibitive to upgrade. In order to capture and capitalise on the interactions between agent and customer, both the agent workforce and supervisors need superior quality management, recording, and reporting applications.
Some of the advantages of Aspect EQ Recording/Quality Management include:
* Full-Time Call and Screen Recording – users can capture all conversations
* New Icon and Widget-Based User Interface – makes agents and management more productive and engaged
* Reduced Hardware Requirement – supports software-based recording of customer interactions (i.e. hardware boards are no longer required) eliminating the need for recording servers when integrated with Aspect’s contact centre solutions, reducing total cost of ownership
* Expanded Cisco Support – now supports integration with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) and UCCM, a commonly-used contact center infrastructure solution
* Robust Search and Playback – simpler yet more powerful set of search and playback tools
* Enables PCI Compliance – data encryption and pause/resume capabilities are included in bundles. AES 256-bit encryption used for secure transmission of all audio and screen data over the network
* Aspect’s world class customer support – Averaging response times 5x faster, resolution times that are 3x faster, and more cases closed in the first 24 hours when compared to technology industry averages
To qualify for the #freerecording license offer for Aspect EQ Recording Basic or Aspect EQ Quality Management Advanced on-premises packages, customers must have a NICE or Verint recorder currently under maintenance. Offer is available globally and valid until 31/12/16 or the first 50 eligible sales.