Sage, the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, today announced the launch of a Global Accountant Partner Programme to help accountants transform & grow their practices, learn from industry experts and simplify their relationships with Sage.
As a new element of Sage’s Global Partner Programme, the Global Accountant Partner Programme provides a single, streamlined framework for Accountants partnering with Sage in every country. Available immediately in English for Sage global products, additional languages and the full product portfolio will be rolled out in October 2016.
Based on a tiered program, designed by and for Accountants, the Global Accountant Partner Programme provides streamlined services to its Accountant Partners with enhanced benefits and incentives.
* A free to join, peer-led community of Accountant Partners with access to the full suite of Sage products
* Industry-leading educational resources provided by accounting professionals
* Marketing consultancy and funding to assist with practice transformation and growth
* Full accreditation for staff and practice as experts of Sage products
* Matching Accountants and SMB’s to grow their practices
Alan Laing, executive vice-president: partnerships and alliances at Sage, says: “In partnership the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. At Sage we delight in supporting our Accounting partners from around the globe to transform and grow their practices. Importantly, this programme is designed by and for Accountants to both bring real value to all of our partners, and to help them deliver inspiring services to their clients.”