Veeam Software has announced an expansion to its EMEA ProPartner Program.
Veeam ProPartner Program enables partners to take advantage of the business opportunities presented by the needs of the Always-On Enterprise. It has gained more than 4,300 EMEA partners in 2015, bringing the total amount of ProPartners in EMEA to 22 700.
The ProPartner Program is an effective working platform between Veeam’s ProPartners and Veeam, directly mandated to address the challenge of Availability for the Always-On Enterprise. With Veeam operating on a purely channel-based business model, Veeam’s EMEA ProPartner Program will continue to focus on four main engines for the channel, this includes SMB, commercial, enterprise and continue to provide more opportunities for resellers and Veeam Cloud & Service Providers.
New features of Veeam EMEA ProPartner Program include:
* The Veeam Accredited Service partner (VASP) program – which identifies a selected list of partners, system integrators and IT consultants who possess the technical skills to deliver value-added and reliable professional services for Veeam product portfolio implementations.
* Enterprise specialisation – aimed at addressing and supporting ProPartners to engage with Enterprise Customers about Always-On and Business Continuity, this feature is expected to be launched in Q2 2016 to support resellers in driving Veeam’s availability solutions to Enterprise.
Improved marketing and sales tools to provide additional day-to-day support for ProPartners include:
* ProPartner Portal redesign – a portal for partners to access technical and informational support, which is due to be available in 2016.
* Enhanced access for partners to marketing funds and sales and marketing resources/campaigns.
There is improved training for ProPartners:
* Veeam Sales Professional (VMSP) and Veeam Technical Sales Professional (VMTSP) certifications – a mandatory requirement for all partner levels.
* Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE) course and exam on Veeam Availability Suite v9 became available in February.
* VMCE Advanced – new certification (2-days course + exam) – to be introduced mid-2016.
* Free Veeam University courses and technical workshops held by Veeam systems engineers.
In a recent EMEA partner satisfaction report which surveyed 50 400 contacts in 2015, 94% of partners rated Veeam’s ProPartner Program as ‘very good’ or ‘good.’ EMEA partners also praised Veeam for its quality of products.
“Veeam operates on a channel-based business model and recognises that the success of its ProPartners has a direct impact on Veeam’s overall success. The new enhancements and updates to the ProPartner Program in EMEA will create a more empowered and enabled channel community,” says Gilles Pommier, vice president channel and cloud: EMEA at Veeam.
“While Veeam continues to deliver Availability for the Always-On Enterprise, it also strives to improve and strengthen its partner training, value-add, profitability and integrated marketing support so partners can maintain their reputation as trusted advisors to Veeam customers.”