Verint Robotic Process Automation is a set of advanced capabilities that uses software robots to automate, manage and execute high volumes of time-consuming business processes around-the-clock each day.
Leveraging the software, organisations can significantly reduce the need for manual processing of routine tasks or entire multi-step processes to improve the quality and consistency of transactions. Enterprises also can benefit from increased operational efficiency, higher productivity and quality, and reduced costs, all while maintaining the security of sensitive information and helping ensure regulatory compliance.
Today’s organisations often need to execute thousands of time-intensive business processes each day. Using Verint Robotic Process Automation, they can automate functions such as customer address changes, claims processing, underwriting, policy administration, and other high-volume tasks and transactions. This helps eliminate errors often seen with human manual data entry.
Automating these routine, repetitive activities also enables employees more time to focus on value-added and customer-related functions that can positively influence engagement and have a greater impact on the business.
Using Verint Robotic Process Automation, organisations can:
* Increase productivity by automating high volumes of contact centre and back-office processes during peak periods around-the-clock and complete more activities in less time.
* Take quality to a new level and eliminate human error by offloading tedious, error-prone processes that require data to be rekeyed manually into multiple systems.
* Address compliance needs to help automate processes in accordance with regulatory or other requirements to help manage risk.
* Scale to demands by responding quickly to periods of peak or unexpected volume by bringing additional robots online to increase capacity.
* Reduce operational costs by having employees spend less time on mundane, repetitive tasks and decreasing in-house and/or outsourced workforce expenses.
* Maximize time and resources leveraging robotics capabilities to handle non-value-added processes.
* Maintain a secure environment leveraging robots, rather than employees, to process sensitive tasks or handle confidential information
Using patented visual recognition technologies that do not require integration or programming to work with other applications, the Verint Robotic Process Automation solution can run business processes across multiple applications and enable step-by-step process recording using clicks of a mouse and navigation within existing user interfaces of those applications.
As a result, organisations can easily record scripts for robots to execute on the front end. A centralised administrator or business user manager can also manage and monitor the productivity of robots by using the Robotic Process Automation solution’s web-based dashboard.
In addition, this same technology can be deployed to work side-by-side with employees, providing “show me” functionality that guides them through new or infrequently used processes, or to assist with training new employees during onboarding. Leveraging the new Verint Process Assistant solution, the same web studio and dashboard for recording tasks and monitoring usage can be leveraged using scripts created to automate portions of tasks on the desktop that an employee picks up and completes.
“To keep pace with competitive global market demands, organisations are often charged with doing more in less time. That’s where software like our Robotic Process Automation and Process Assistant can help,” explains Kristyn Emenecker, global vice president, product strategy group, Verint Enterprise Intelligence Solutions. “These solutions are designed to help organisations simplify routine tasks and processes to boost productivity and reduce errors in order to improve quality and downstream customer impact, in addition to securing sensitive information and supporting regulatory compliance demands.
“By automating and executing these tasks, robots free up valuable human resources to handle more value-added processes and customer-focused work. This translates into an ability to boost efficiency and the automation of tasks, as well as employee engagement by creating and shifting more interesting and less repetitive activities,” adds Emenecker.