Red Hat is accepting nominations for the 2017 Red Hat Innovation Awards.
Since 2007, the Red Hat Innovation Awards have recognized Red Hat’s global customers and partners for the transformative projects and outstanding results they have experienced with Red Hat’s open source solutions.
Organisations can submit nominations in five categories. Category winners will be selected based on the uniqueness, complexity, and magnitude of their Red Hat implementations. Categories for the 2017 Red Hat Innovation Awards include:
* Enterprise transformation: Recognising the most outstanding transition from legacy IT to a self-service leader and business partner in the digital world.
* DevOps implementation: Recognising the best implementation of a complete DevOps strategy, including culture, automation, and platform changes, to meet new customer expectations.
* Cloud infrastructure: Recognising a public, private, or open hybrid cloud deployment.
* Application optimization: Recognising an organization that employs agile methodologies and illustrates superior overall performance in creating, maintaining, and deploying successful business applications.
* The open source way: Recognising an organization that is leading innovation by building an open source culture, contributing to community projects, and using open source technology to support a broad range of applications and business services.
Submissions will be accepted until 9 November 2016, and will be evaluated by a panel of business and open source technology experts.
Marco Bill-Peter, vice-president: customer experience and engagement at Red Hat, comments: “Red Hat customers and partners are the driving force behind our success. It’s an honour every year to recognise companies using Red Hat technology in creative and exciting ways to help advance or transform their businesses, solve complex challenges, and meet customer needs.”