OutSystems’ low-code, rapid application development platform, powered by Microsoft Azure, is now available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Azure customers can now purchase the OutSystems enterprise-grade, low-code application platform and take advantage of a pay-as-you-go pricing model or opt for a 30-day free trial.
“By running OutSystems on Microsoft Azure, our customers benefit from the high standards, enterprise-grade security, and reliability they have come to know and trust from Azure, while developing web and mobile applications quickly on OutSystems,” says Carlos Alves, vice president of field operations OutSystems.
“With Azure, OutSystems can provide a variety of convenient transaction models that truly take advantage of the cloud platform. Offering OutSystems in the Azure Marketplace enables us to give new customers the opportunity to try our software before they buy, with the added benefit of a simplified activation process when they move to the pay-as-you-go model.”
“Microsoft Azure provides the global scale and agility necessary to accelerate application development and continuous delivery,” says Nicole Herskowitz, senior director of product marketing, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Corp. “We are pleased to welcome OutSystems to the Azure Marketplace.”
OutSystems is an award-winning platform that’s applicable in a wide range of use case scenarios – from single developers creating a few apps, to complex enterprise IT organizations delivering robust application portfolios. OutSystems has something to offer to a wide variety of Azure customers.
OutSystems customers running on Azure get:
* Cortana Intelligence Suite, which turns data into intelligent action. Cortana integration brings advanced analytics and perceptual intelligence to Azure customers.
* Azure IoT Suite gives Azure customers a head start for using the Internet of Things to digitize their businesses.
* Better tools, business processes, and workflows to enable customers to build applications the way their businesses operate most efficiently.
* Access to any function on any phone running Windows Mobile, iOS, or Android platforms.
* Azure Active Directory integration, which makes managing access and security much easier.
* Easy-to-use, yet sophisticated tools for configuration management in the cloud.
Craig Terblanche, regional director for OutSystems South Africa, comments: “OutSystems on Azure, dramatically lowers the barriers to entry for businesses entering the digital and mobile fray leveraging existing skills, providing seamless back-end integration, extending to omni-channel and providing continuous delivery from a visual paradigm that closes the gap between business and IT.”