Dell EMC have provided a preview of the new Dell EMC Partner Programme, set to formally become effective in February 2017.
Designed in collaboration with partners and drawing from the best aspects of the former Dell and EMC partner programs, the Dell EMC Partner Programme will provide unprecedented business opportunity for partners and reaffirms Dell EMC’s commitment to the channel.
Built on three core tenets – to be Simple, Predictable and Profitable – the new programme will ensure partners have ample opportunity, business confidence and commensurate profitability regardless of their program tier.
In December, Dell EMC will announce tier thresholds for partners, providing a full six months for partners to ramp up to the new criteria. Program tiers, developed to elevate Dell EMC partners over competitors and establish a clear path to up-level, will include Gold, Platinum and Titanium, as well as an exclusive, Titanium Black partner tier for the highest performing partners.
Tier levels align with key business models of partners, enabling flexibility where needed to meet customer needs. Benefits will include generous rebates for channel partners who drive new business, attach services, sell the full portfolio and offer the portfolio exclusively.
The programme will encompass the entire Dell EMC partner ecosystem, inclusive of Solution Providers, Cloud Service Providers, Global Alliances, OEM Solutions partners and distribution. As part of this full ecosystem strategy, included as well is the “Powered by Dell EMC” brand programme for those businesses that embed Dell EMC technologies into the marketplace.
Delivering on the commitment to make the programme predictable and quickly profitable for channel partners, Dell EMC previously announced the Dell EMC Line of Business Incumbency Programme for Storage, which enables channel partners to protect their investments with their installed base as well as expand to serve new customers interested in the full Dell EMC portfolio.
Dell EMC also extended the Dell FastTrack programme to EMC Business Partner Programme (BPP) participants, and expedited many Dell strategic partners into the EMC BPP. This enabled both Dell and EMC partners to immediately start selling the full portfolio of Dell EMC solutions and provides accelerated benefits to eligible partners.
Key programme benefits include:
* Power of One: With its centralized model, the Dell EMC Partner Programme will offer partners the best of prior programs and much more.
* Improved Processes: One partner portal with single sign-on, one deal registration and one Line of Business Incumbency Programme for storage.
* Simplified Training & Compliance: Same training as direct sales teams receive.
* Transparency: Annual programme strategy with mid-year compliance review.
* Predictable and Market-Aligned Thresholds and Targets: Partners will receive tier thresholds in December.
* Profitable: Rewards focused on new business and services, and selling the full portfolio.