ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand, is making it easier for its business partners to help customers adopt enterprise communications services in the cloud.
The latest release of its Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Enterprise Cloud (OTEC) 2.2 solution delivers enhancements which combine innovation and flexibility to provide businesses advanced communications capabilities, create an improved user experience, and make IT simple so it’s no longer a burden for network management and maintenance.
OTEC, which is OpenTouch Suite 2.2 offered via the cloud, delivers innovative consumption-based telephony, unified communications, contact centre software and specialised industry service applications. OTEC enables Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Partners to promote apps and services to businesses either considering or already embracing cloud communications services.
ALE Business Partners benefit from a range of OTEC advantages:
* OTEC requires no upfront investment.
* The OpenTouch software license offer is available as a fully operational expenditure (OpEx) on a price-per-user, per month basis, so customers pay only for services actually used.
* An online quotation tool can assess the infrastructure workload and sizing required for the system.
These, along with an updated simplified price list and improved automated process, enable Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise partners to keep costs low, create value-added application offers, and create innovative business models for customers which deliver strategic business value.
The latest OTEC enhancements also introduce a powerful communications suite built for hospitality businesses of any size and category: The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Hospitality Cloud solution.
This solution is ideal for the hotel industry with its consumption-based models (that can match cost with hotel room occupancy) and innovative applications, as hotel staff can respond faster and more efficiently to customers with the Mobile Guest Softphone for BYOD.
The Hospitality Cloud solution provides a better guest experience with reliable and secure connectivity and features including:
* Simplified check-in, automated wake up calls, guest mailbox, room and mini-bar provisioning and more.
* Mobile guest softphone application allowing guest to use their devices inside/outside the hotel as an extension of their room phone, via wireless network.
* Connected room experience where smart guests application helps control environment of the room via Alcatel-Lucent Smart DeskPhones.
Customers like the Pullman Sydney hotel, part of Accor Hotel Group, is leveraging OTEC advanced communications via the cloud to improve guest services and reduce its upfront costs by distributing the investment over a number of years with OTEC. This model also benefits the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Partner to reduce upfront costs, improve margins, grow their business with value-added applications and services and attract new customers and expand to adjacent markets.
OTEC capabilities are based on Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite 2.2 delivered via the cloud.