ALE, operating under the Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise brand has announced that they are making it easier for their business partners to help customers adopt enterprise communications services in the cloud.
The latest release of its Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Enterprise Cloud (OTEC) 2.2 solution delivers enhancements which combine innovation and flexibility to provide businesses advanced communications capabilities, create an improved user experience, and make IT simple so it’s no longer a burden for network management and maintenance.
OTEC, which is OpenTouch Suite 2.2 offered via the cloud, delivers innovative consumption-based telephony, unified communications, contact centres and specialised industry service applications. OTEC enables Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Business Partners to promote apps and services to businesses either considering or already embracing cloud communications services.
The latest OTEC enhancements also introduce a powerful communications suite built for hospitality businesses of any size and category: The Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Hospitality Cloud solution. This solution is ideal for the hotel industry with its consumption-based models (that can match cost with hotel room occupancy) and innovative applications, as hotel staff can respond faster and more efficiently to customers with the Mobile Guest Softphone for BYOD.
The Hospitality Cloud solution provides a memorable guest experience with reliable and secure connectivity and features including:
• Simplified check-in, automated wake up calls, guest mailbox, room and mini-bar provisioning and more.
• Mobile guest softphone application allowing guest to use their devices inside/outside the hotel as an extension of their room phone, via wireless network.
• Connected room experience where smart guests application helps control environment of the room via Alcatel-Lucent Smart DeskPhones.
OTEC capabilities are based on Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite 2.2 delivered via the cloud to give customer benefits like:
• A single application – OpenTouch Conversation – to manage communication interactions with:
• Integration of third party productivity suites.
• Support for all Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX(r) Enterprise compatible phones.
• Built-in visual automated attendant that helps businesses manage incoming customer calls and route them to the appropriate teams for resolution.
• Contactless Call Shift capability for seamless transfer of calls between smartphones and desk phones
• New cost-effective video collaboration for small meeting rooms with integrated tools on the Alcatel-Lucent 8088 Smart DeskPhone
“As more businesses explore moving IT services to the cloud where they can gain the benefits of decreased time and money spent, we can offer them simplified IT management via the OTEC solution,” says Nicolas Brunel, head of communications business at ALE.
“For our business partners, we’ve streamlined the quote-to-cash process for OTEC, introducing the Business Store, our new and innovative online portal that allows our business partners to manage in real time all their customer needs and consumption. The Business Store will become the single online portal for all ALE cloud solutions, including network, communication, and support services.”