NetApp has announced the expansion of its Fueled by NetApp program, designed to help drive growth for service providers who are helping their customers on the path to digital transformation.
With this announcement, service providers gain access to new consulting and incubator programs, as well as new efficiency guarantees and increased training.
The Fueled by NetApp global service provider program will continue to deliver go-to-market solutions with scale-out, guaranteed performance, automated management, data assurance, and global efficiencies. In addition to this, NetApp will now offer:
* Extended complementary product management consultancy services for the full NetApp(r) product and solution portfolio with experienced service provider industry experts.
* NetApp Cloud Incubator Program, which provides easy access to storage resources for cloud and hosting startups, allowing a focus on solution engineering and delivery rather than the heavy costs associated with infrastructure build-outs.
* Training partnerships with live, instructor-led technology guidance and industry-leading product marketing and management certification support specific to NetApp.
* Increase in investment for co-marketing and solution development to drive more significant service provider go-to-market activities.
* Efficiency guarantees on the SolidFire storage platform to offer a more predictable cost mode
“Enterprise technology is rapidly shifting to consumption-based and hybrid cloud models, creating a unique growth opportunity for the service provider industry,” says Morne Bekker, country manager at NetApp South Africa. “Our Fueled by NetApp program addresses this digital transformation with a tailored approach with a clear go-to-market consultancy for service providers designed to drive business growth while reducing risk.”