Your responsibilities will include:
– Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional site.
– The design will be delivered to you, but you will work closely with the designers and back-end developers, and communicate primarily with the API using standard methods, as well as be expected to make modifications to the existing code.
– Apply best practice and ensure stability and security of the applications.
– You have a desire to help design, develop and refine new features, brainstorm new ideas and concepts as well as locate and resolve bugs and crashes
– You must be comfortable on the command line, locally and remotely (SSH) in a *nix-based environment.
– You have a minimum of 5+ years of experience as a Front-end developer writing code.
– You have a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– You know strategies and have the experience to handle issues related to browser fragmentation, different screen sizes, and OS’
– You have experience using a source control solution such as GitNice to have experience:
– Full stack experience of any sort is a huge plus!
– Experience with Sketch, Zeplin, and Photoshop.
– Experience with Google Maps & Firebase.
– Experience with CSS precompilers such as Less or Sass.
– Experience with responsive and/or mobile first interfaces.Qualifications:
– Information Technology or Science Degree.
Minimum 5 years of experience.