An exciting tech Start-up is looking for a highly talented and motivated UX/UI designer to lead the design of our iOS, Android, and Web products.
– Take ownership of wireframing, designing and developing user interface designs for web and native mobile products.
– Ensure a consistent look and feel across all platforms, with platform-specific enhancements to adhere to platform best practice.
– Maintain and enhance the visual assets and style guides used across all platforms.
– Collaborate with Product Owner and business stakeholders to define, design and deliver new user experiences.
– Work closely with the development team to ensure successful execution of the UI designs and adhere to the specified guidelines.
– You will report to the Product Owner and you will be the team’s single UI / UX resource
– A Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent industry experience would be beneficial.
– At least 3 years’ experience in a combination of UX/UI design for web and mobile. (e-commerce and mobile-focused experience preferred).
– Proven experience in wire-framing and high-fidelity prototyping (Balsamiq, Sketch & InVision preferred).
– Please include your portfolio in your application to show recent innovative designs and flows.
– Be up-to-date with UX principles, graphic design standards, and trends for both mobile and web platforms.
– Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment where timelines and requirements may change.
– Good at problem-solving and simplifying complex processes, and the ability to translate verbal ideas into concepts and designs that demonstrates the user experience.
– The ability to present the rationale for design decisions
– Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate concepts clearly across different audiences (including user testing and stakeholders)