Arch is a premier retail management software package, developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spinnaker Software. Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first-to-market product developments.
For the Job Seeker:
With a highly-rated, professional, proven track record, and our people-focused ethos, this is a sought-after organisation to become a part of.
The purpose of the role is to co-ordinate the solution presented to a new client group, through the new development process to implementation and ensure successful hand-over to support and branches. To be groomed to be able to create and successfully present solutions to potential new client groups.
Important Duties and Responsibilities:
– Travel with the Business Development Manager to be present during workshopping of solutions to potential new client groups.
– Co-ordinate and manage the new development process.
– Ensure successful hand-over of the client to support and the branches as well as Group Account Executive.
– Handle any client related queries until successful hand-over.
– Learn the skills needed to be able to workshop, compile and present solutions.
– Technical Services Division.
– Customer Support Division.
– Employee Training.
– 3rd parties.
– Project Management.
– Business Analysis. (beneficial)
– POS / Retail / FMCG experience, even in an informal capacity, however not essential.
– IT qualification or certification.
– Software experience / exposure.
– Willingness to travel.
– Passport as international travel will likely arise going forward.
– Own vehicle.
– Valid license.
– Self Confidence.
– Self Motivation.
– The challenge of working with the highly complex Arch Retail POS products within the retail environment.
– Excellent career and development opportunities and first line of consideration for promotion comes from within.
– Arch has many success stories of individuals who have risen through the ranks, from junior, to today being in more senior positions.
– Mentorship based on Personal Development Plan (PDP)
– High investment in training.
– Possible opportunities for further job-related studies.
Although we strive to respond to each individual application, should you not hear from us within 15 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Wishing you well with your career search.