Seems it's a week for digital TV polls in the UK, the latest being Freeview which has posted its viewers' Top 10 most memorable moments on television over the last 50 years.
Topping the poll, which The Register says has a distinct Anglo-American slant, is the collapse of the twin towers of the World Trade Centre in New York in 2001. This was closely followed by the funeral of Princess Diana.
Freeview's final Top 10 is as follows:
* Twin Towers collapse
* Princess Diana's funeral
* Moon landing
* Fall of the Berlin Wall
* Bob Geldof telling Live Aid viewers to "give us your f**king money"
* The Two Ronnies' Four Candles sketch
* David Brent's dance from The Office
* Monty Python's Dead Parrot sketch
* England's 1966 World Cup win
* The assassination of John F Kennedy