subscribe: Daily Newsletter

 

PSP burnout

0 comments

A PlayStation Portable (PSP) gaming console has spontaneously ignited in a 12-year-old boy's pocket, causing second-degree burns on his leg where the plastic melted. 

Apparently the PSP – which contained the game "Burning Legends" at the time – was switched when it suddenly heated up dramatically.
Sony says it will be investigating the incident, which it claims is isolated.
The company will, however, attempt to isolate the cause to prevent any other injuries to users.