Pinnacle Micro has announced the local availability of the MSI GX600 E (Extreme Edition) T7500 laptop from Korean-based manufacturer, Micro-Star International (MSI).
Shaun Welgemoed, Pinnacle Micro’s brand manager for MSI, says the GX600’s eye-catching flame-like graphic design gives it a high degree of absolute presence, “which can hardly be ignored”.
“It is a simple design, but it is one that demands the user’s attention. Therein lies the uniqueness of the GX 600 – it has changed the stereotype perceptions of a notebook.”
The bright flame-like design also extends to the touch pad area: The unit comes accessorised with a long streak of fire so that the GX600 is more unique, and stylized, in every detail.
* The latest Intel Centrino Duo Processor technology;
* Windows Vista Business;
* 15,4-inch Amazing Crystal Vision (ACV) display;
* NVIDIA Geforce 8600 M GT 3D Graphic card with 512 Mb VRAM;
* MSI’s exclusive turbo drive engine (TDE) technology;
* The latest E-SATA support;
* Racer-Class metal and Micro Processed 3D speaker aperture;
* The exquisite and stylised design and colourful W/A/S/D buttons for gamers;
* Digital/analogue 5.1 channel headphone output;
* Exclusive MSI VIVID image enhancement technology; and
* HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) output.
Welgemoed says the GX600 Extreme Edition laptop is “perfect for the gaming enthusiast”.
“Besides a plethora of top-end features the unit boasts 3D 360 degrees surround sound, giving the user the impression he is being enveloped in audio as he or she listens to the music.
“Whether you use the front-mounted speakers or support a 5.1 channel SPDIF audio output, the GX 600 serves up rich sound affects ideal for multimedia applications.
"The GX 600 is also recognised and approved by the highest standards of DOLBY, ensuring the user a top-level experience when it comes to movies, music, games and TV- all in surround sound.”