Konica Minolta South Africa (KMSA) has announced the launch of its bizhub C10, an A4 colour copier, scanner, network printer and black and white fax for the home or small office.
"Wherever advanced office communication is required, the all-in-one, compact bizhub C10 excels in terms of quality, economy and reliability," says KMSA digital colour product manager, Marianna Gdanis. "It provides true multifunctionality, uses minimal space and prints all documents with sharp detail and professional quality."
The bizhub C10 offers convenient scanning to e-mail or archiving and is ideal to transmit and receive fax information. The scope of the C10 includes USB 2.0 and Ethernet network interfaces, an integrated ADF (automatic document feeder) for up to 50 pages, a duplex unit for automatic double-sided printing and copying, a 200-sheet universal paper feeder and standard faxing and scanning functions. Direct camera printing via PictBridge is also standard and the only optional extra is a second 500-sheet paper cassette.
The C10 prints and copies at five colour and 20 black and white pages per minute. It needs much less space than four individual devices, is more economical to run and using Simitri polymerised toner, which assists in the reduction of toner consumption.
Features and benefits of the bizhub C10 include:
* Based on BLI awarded print engine of the bizhub C10P;
* High quality output thanks to Simitri toner, up to 2400dpi printing and line art;
* Low operating noise for desktop placement;
* High capacity toner cartridges for 4 500 output;
* eAIDC automatic colour calibration;
* Compact design – 475 x 528mm;
* Productivity and speed – 20 black and white A4 pages per minute and five colour pages per minute;
* Network scanning – up to 12.5 black and white pages per minute and up to five colour pages per minute;
* First copy out time – black and white is 13 seconds and colour is 22 seconds. Warm-up time is 42 seconds; and
* Monthly volume – average: 5 500 pages per month and a maximum of 8 000 pages per month.