Lexmark South Africa has aptly chosen the fifth day of the fifth month of 2008 to launch their Professional Series that offer consumers a five-year guarantee, setting a new industry standard.
Responding to the demanding needs of small office and home office (SOHO) users and small and medium businesses (SMBs), the Professional Series will be the first inkjet all-in-one (AIO) line to include a five-year guarantee and high-yield cartridges.
“Every day, SOHO consumers and SMBs face critical deadlines and demands for high quality work documents. To meet these challenges, they need robust, reliable and affordable solutions,” says Paul Rooke, Lexmark executive vice-president and president of its Consumer Printer Division. “Our new Professional Series delivers productivity tools such as wireless, integrated two-sided printing and higher capacity paper handling. What’s more, we also distribute these products with a five-year guarantee along with higher capacity ink cartridges.”
Lexmark’s five-year guarantee on the Professional Series includes product replacement, at no additional cost to the customer, as well as lifetime phone support. Customers can easily obtain this guarantee coverage by registering online with Lexmark.
“We are confident in the quality and durability of the Professional Series inkjet line,” says Rooke. “This offer is designed to deliver a top-class range of high-end consumer printers and to show our unrivaled commitment to our customers.”
Integrated two-sided printing and high-yield cartridges are two features within the Professional Series that help customers reduce their impact on the environment, as well as reduce their printing costs. The high-yield ink cartridges included in the Professional Series deliver twice the yield of Lexmark’s standard cartridges. To offer customers ink solutions that best fit their needs, both high-yield and standard-yield cartridges will be available for this series.
The Professional Series line features three inkjet AIOs including: the Lexmark X9575 Wireless All-in-One for R 2 399.00; the Lexmark X6575 Wireless All-in-One priced at R 1 699.00; and the X5075 All-in-One for R 1 299.00.
Leading the new Professional Series is the Lexmark X9575 Wireless All-in-One, offering business-class productivity with the freedom of wireless.
Feature of the Lexmark X9575 wireless AIO include:
* Enables users to scan, fax and access media card slots over a wireless network;
* Features Ethernet connectivity for business users’ networks;
* Offers built-in automatic two-sided printing;
* Features a large, 150-sheet input tray, plus optional second drawer;
* Includes a 50-sheet automatic document feeder;
* Offers print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute (ppm) black and 28 ppm colour;
* Features a 48-bit flatbed colour scanner to easily scan or copy documents and photos;
* Offers pigmented inks that are highlighter, water and smudge resistant with evercolor2 technology;
* Includes photo capabilities with media card slots and PictBridge port, with optional six-colour printing.
* Produces vibrant, borderless photo prints that can last up to 100 years on Lexmark’s PerfectFinish paper;
* Includes Lexmark’s Toolbar, making web printing more efficient by eliminating unwanted content such as advertising or graphics from Web-based documents; and
* Is compatible with a PC and Mac.