Computer Faire 2008 kicks off in Sandton tomorrow (20 May) and, this year, there are more reasons than ever to visit the show:
* More than 120 exhibitors are waiting to show you their products and services;
* You can get to grips with a wide range of technology at Computer Faire 2008, from consumer gizmos and home entertainment to enterprise-level software and office equipment – and everything inbetween;
* Exhibitors from all over the world – India, Taiwan, Czech Republic, the USA, Macau, Canada and the UK – join their South African counterparts at this year's exhibition;
* Visitors will be able to see, touch, compare and buy products on show – for the first time in many years, exhibitors will be selling products from their stands;
* A dedicated retail store, IT Junction, will operate for the duration of Computer Faire 2008, offering products from PCs and notebooks to high-tech accessories and gadgets;
* If you're looking for new business opportunities, Computer Faire is a great place to meet up with prospective partners on neutral ground;
* International exhibitors are keen to hook up with South African resellers or distributors, so check out what they've got to offer at Computer Faire 2008;
* There are a number of events taking place alongside Computer Faire so you can maximise your visit. Other attractions include the Computer Faire conference organised by the Computer Society of SA, free seminars by SVT Technologies and the CRN Reseller Summit;
* Networking is the name of the game in the ICT industry, and Computer Faire is a great opportunity to touch base with old friends, make new friends and get up to date on what's happening in this ever-changing and dynamic industry;
* It's South Africa's longest-serving trade show – Computer Faire celebrates its 30th birthday this year – so it's got tradition on its side.
Computer Faire 2008 takes place from 20 – 23 May 2008 and Sandton Convention Centre. Pre-register now at www.cfaire.co.za.