Telkom has set up a special call centre to field shareholders' queries around the Vodacom unbundling, sale and listing on the JSE.

The Telkom Shareholder Information line, on 0861 100 920, will operate during working hours Monday to Friday.
Vodacom is set to list on the main board of the JSE on 5 May.
This will be confirmed if all conditions relating to the sale of a 15% stake in the company to Vodafone are met and approved by Telkom shareholders later this month.
Vodacom is currently owned 50% by Telkom and 50% by Vodafone Group. The listing of the company forms part of a number of interconditional transactions including the sale by Telkom of a 15% stake in Vodacom to Vodafone, increasing Vodafone's interest in the company to 65% and, following the listing, the unbundling by Telkom to its shareholders of its remaining 35% in Vodacom.