Rackspace Hosting, the world’s leader in hosting and cloud computing, has restructured its global Rackspace Partner Network to help partner companies grow their business, better serve customers and realise a competitive advantage.
The four-tiered programme opens up greater opportunities for businesses to generate revenue and obtain easier access to training and marketing tools. The enhancements to the Rackspace Partner Network stem from Rackspace requests for feedback from its partners.
The outcome, according to Rackspace South African spokesperson Geoff Dowell, is a new tiered structure with highly competitive financial incentives and improved access to training and marketing resources.
“To add more structure and clarity to the programme, Rackspace created four levels of commitment based on company size and level of sales: Platinum, Gold, Silver and Member,” says Dowell.
“We are also offering partners aggressive commissions and, at certain partnership levels, we will pay commissions on upgrades and renewals, a significant benefit that many competitors fail to match.”
Partners are regarded as an extension of the Rackspace family and the updated Rackspace Partner Network is to help ensure they receive the services and support necessary for long-term success.
Dowell adds that “Rackers” (as Rackspace staff are collectively known) worked closely with partners to develop a programme that creates the biggest impact and provides the best experience for them.
Rackspace’s enhanced partner programme includes several features available for partner companies at any level of membership, including:
* Access to a dedicated sales representative;
* Sales and technical training;
* OnBoarding support; and
* Access to the Rackspace Partner Network portal with exclusive marketing, sales and industry information as well as networking opportunities with other Rackspace partners.
As companies move along the path from Member Partnership to Platinum Partnership, Rackspace offers additional benefits including:
* Access to a dedicated channel manager;
* Access to the searchable partner database on Rackspace.com as well as the database on the Rackspace Partner Network portal;
* An opportunity to participate in partner company and/or Rackspace generated marketing activities; and
* Inclusion in promotions to the Rackspace customer and partner base and discounts/commissions on upgrades and renewal contracts.