Riverbed Technology has announced enhancements to its worldwide partner network programme intended to expand the company’s reach and create new initiatives for the success of Riverbed, its customers, and its partners.
Programme enhancements include the following:
* New partner programmes for Large Account Resellers (LARs), enhanced programme benefits for enterprise resellers;
* New partner programme for Service Provider partners; and
* New specialisation offerings: Riverbed Authorized Support Partner (RASP) and Riverbed Authorized Consulting Partner (RACP), which will complement the Riverbed Authorized Training Partner (RATP) specialisation that is currently in place.
With these programme enhancements, Riverbed is delivering a comprehensive, strategic program that enables the company to segment its partners based on the markets on which they focus. In addition, Riverbed’s enhanced partner network programme will support each partner type by compensating Riverbed’s partners for the unique value they provide to Riverbed and its customers.
"When surveyed by a leading analyst firm, Fortune 1000 IT executives list Riverbed as one of the top vendors with whom they plan to spend in 2010," says Dave Peranich, senior vice-president of worldwide sales at Riverbed.
"These business leaders are choosing Riverbed’s proven and highly-scalable solutions for their cost savings, productivity and cloud computing optimisation benefits. To better meet this expected demand and allow
organisations of all sizes to work with their preferred partners to reap the full rewards of a Riverbed deployment, we have enhanced our partner network programme."
The Riverbed Partner Network (RPN) Program enhancements create a robust offering for each type and size of Riverbed partner. The programme creates a compelling platform for partners to further engage with
Riverbed to drive their organisation’s growth by leveraging new lead generation, training and certification and sales incentive programs that drive success both for the partners and their customers.
The programme enhancements include:
* New Large Account Reseller (LAR) and Service Provider programmes that enable Riverbed to drive deeper relationships in major accounts and provide unique benefits to those national and global partners; and
* The Enterprise VAR programme, which offers incremental training and sales incentives that make it even more attractive for enterprise VARs to grow their business with Riverbed solutions.