Esquire Technologies has introduced the BenQ 3D projectors for interactive school lessons, lively presentation to clients or enhanced gaming and movies in the comfort of your own home.
The user friendly BenQ MP626 and MP776 3D projectors offer advanced picture processing technologies such as BrilliantColor, updated wheel colour and 3D Color Management that provide true-to-life experiences so viewers can visualise intricate concepts in a biology class or a technical meeting.
The portable projectors are supported by DPL (Digital Lighting Processing) technology by Texas Instruments; Crestron RoomView LAN (Local Area Network) which allows for easy multi-projector management and control of up to 250 projectors and AV devices.
Asgar Mahomed, MD of Esquire Technologies, says: “The BenQ 3D projectors are perfect for home, school or office use to enhance digital viewing and are a great addition to Esquire's extensive digital lifestyle and consumer electronics range."
Features and benefits of the new BenQ 3D range of projectors include:
* Full 16.7 million colour palette with 1024 x 768 native resolution;
* A standard throw at two metres and brightness ranging from 2500 to 4000 ANSI lumens;
* Filter-free technology and cool-touch temperatures;
* Low noise levels and low power consumption; and
* Included with the MP776 are 2 x 5w speakers while the MP626 comes with a Stereo Mini Jack and two RCA connectors.