Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers, has announced Bullet, a promotional products leader, has selected Infor ERP SyteLine to optimise business processes.
Bullet has been growing at a very high rate, and ERP SyteLine will enable Bullet to improve efficiency and increase profitability by supporting and sustaining their continued growth over the next three to five years.
Bullet has turned to ERP SyteLine to gain efficiencies in key business processes, including:
* Improved order turn-around time through increased production efficiency and streamlined warehouse management.
* Tighter process integration by streamlining and integrating work flow processes.
* Quicker response to customer demands through greater access to real-time information for planning and accuracy.
* Improved business decisions with real-time information flow, elimination of redundant processes and instantaneous financial information.
* Cost savings through the support of automated report generation and reduced management of orders and planning.
Bullet will use ERP SyteLine to configure and price products, to better ensure accuracy and timeliness for each customised order.
Bullet will also take advantage of Infor Warehouse Management to gain full visibility into inventory, reduce out-of-stock items and improve physical management of inventory across multiple locations.
“It was becoming more difficult to keep pace with our antiquated software packages, so we engaged Panorama Consulting to help us identify the optimal solution to meet our needs,” says Michael Shield, VP of engineering and process improvement, Bullet.
“From the onset of our search, it was clear that SyteLine was the solution that delivers processes built upon the needs of the customer, the flexibility and ease-of-use we need now and a strong investment from Infor for the future.”
“Companies that experience high growth rates will leave profits on the table if they are unable to find a way to support increased demand with minimal increase on cost,” says Mark Humphlett, director, ERP solution marketing, Infor.
“Infor ERP SyteLine helps companies like Bullet Line turn growth into profits by making their existing workforces more productive with built-in industry best practices and real-time flow of information across the organisation.”