Infor, a leading provider of business application software serving over 70,000 customers, has announced expanded asset management capabilities for Infor EAM.
Enhancements in version 8.5 of the solution strengthen fleet and transportation management, graphical scheduling and planning, and linear asset support.
Infor has delivered new functionality for its leading asset management solution, Infor EAM.
Enhancements to the solution include:
* Graphical scheduling planning board – a streamlined, graphical process to schedule resources with advanced filtering across multiple weeks, at-a-glance status indicators and a drag-and-drop approach enabling schedulers and planners to more effectively establish and refine schedules.
* ENERGY STAR benchmarking – automation and connectivity to easily establish and maintain ratings for buildings and equipment reducing administrative costs while enabling continuous improvement of sustainability programs.
* Fleet/transportation management – new preventative maintenance and work management techniques provide organisations greater flexibility to more effectively accomplish preventative and campaign-based maintenance of fleets and other transportation assets.
* Infor EAM connectors – added standard connectivity between EAM and other Infor ERP applications to reduce interoperability costs, and added connectivity to real-time data devices to enable cost-effective condition-based, predictive, and energy-saving maintenance programs.
* Linear assets – additional support for multiple ESRI map services to increase user productivity, asset visibility and IT cost savings.
Infor EAM version 8.5 is available in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
“Infor’s newest EAM release, Infor EAM v8.5, builds on a strategy that places asset performance management at the heart of a company’s energy reduction and conservation initiatives,” says Ralph Rio, research director, Enterprise Software, ARC Advisory Group.
“Infor EAM Asset Sustainability Edition extends Infor’s APM platform with energy management, monitoring, and reporting capabilities.
"These capabilities, coupled with Infor EAM’s built-in analytics, business process automation, and newly added EnergyStar benchmarking, enable energy-intensive organisations to drive maintenance strategies, actions and decisions based on energy cost, usage, and environmental impact as well as traditional APM factors.”
“Infor EAM has played a critical role in helping companies remain viable and strong during recent economic hardships by reducing and controlling costs associated with equipment and facilities,” says John Murphy, director, EAM solution management, Infor.
“The enhancements included in this latest release further strengthen the leading capabilities in the solution, making users more productive and effective in the management of their assets.”