Aspect, a leading provider of customer contact and Microsoft platform solutions, has announced that it has been named the Global Market Share Leader for the outbound dialler systems market by Frost & Sullivan, based on product revenue in 2009. Frost values the global outbound dialler systems market at $250-million, based on product revenue, and attributes 22.3% of that revenue to Aspect.
According to the report, the key vertical markets for outbound contact are banking and financial services, collections agencies, outsourcers, telecommunications, retail and consumer, healthcare and public sector, with the consumer market primarily comprised of global airlines, transportation and technology enterprises.
“It’s no surprise that Aspect ranks as the leading provider of outbound functionality, as it has consistently delivered best-of-breed outbound products since the earliest days of the contact centre,” says Ashwinlyer, research director at Frost & Sullivan.
“Aspect’s new applications continue to raise the bar with the intelligent blending of outbound, inbound and other multichannel functionality on a unified platform that enables organisations to deliver highly effective collections, telesales and proactive customer service.”
According to the report, there are a number of key factors behind Aspect’s worldwide success. A few specific highlights include:
* Aspect’s outbound dialler functions are a fully-integrated element within the Aspect Unified IP customer contact platform and related applications – enabling unified and co-ordinated multi-media outbound and blended campaigns.
* The multi-tenant configuration capability of Aspect’s platforms and applications supports consolidated virtual administration and deployment, while accommodating the differing outbound campaign requirements of individual functional areas.
* Aspect supports all of the critical dialling modes – predictive, precision, preview, blaster, agent-less, goal-based quota control and manual.
* Aspect’s highly experienced professional services organisation and partners help customers configure their systems with design, optimisation and management of outbound campaigns.
* Aspect’s unified approach, which combines inbound, outbound, voice portal, Internet contact and campaign optimisation capabilities, reduces overall hardware footprint – even for larger companies dialing hundreds of calls a minute.
“This validation of market leadership by Frost & Sullivan underscores Aspect’s commitment to delivering innovative, business-focused solutions that help drive our customers’ success,” says Gary Barnett, chief technology officer at Aspect.
“Our success in the outbound market provides a solid foundation for our next-generation customer contact strategy which addresses today’s consumer expectations for a two-way dialogue across phone, Web, mobile and chat-based communications channels.”
Aspect’s outbound solutions leverage Aspect’s unified customer contact platform, Aspect Unified IP, which unites inbound, outbound, voice portal, campaign optimisation and Internet contact capabilities for collections, sales and telemarketing and proactive customer service.
Aspect customers are realising even greater benefits through the solutions-focused combination of capabilities in their unified communications applications for customer contact.
For example, in solutions targeted for collections, customers can take advantage of automation of early-stage collections and provide for more effective delinquent account targeting. Customers can also opt to include an outbound dialler, advanced list management for enhanced campaign optimisation and voice portal capabilities.
Outside of collections, sales and telemarketing, customers often use the combination of outbound dialling, voice portal, Ask an Expert, unified administration and unified reporting to increase sales, reduce maintenance costs and enhance productivity.
In addition, these customers can realise greater benefit from the efficient and effective blending of outbound campaigns with inbound customer contact to drive higher telesales closure rates and improved customer satisfaction.