Technical Assistant: Fruit & Horticulture
To provide full general administrative support to the Technologists.
– Administration and reporting of customer complaints, including distribution of complaints and samples, feedback and trending.
– Co-ordination and reporting on quality control sessions.
– Preparation of food samples for quality control and tasting sessions. Assist with product tasting and compile feedback.
– Submission of samples, co-ordination of laboratory testing between the department and the laboratory, including shelf-life testing.
– Compile, update and maintain the departmental TQM/FPI system.
– Updating and checking integrity of quality management data.
– General administration as may be required by the Technologists and Technical Manager.
– Relevant admin / secretarial qualification will be advantageous
– Strong Computer literacy, including MS Word; Excel and Power point is a pre-requisite
– High quality /standard mindset
– Passion for Food
– Administration systems knowledge and skills
– Ability to integrate and work across teams
– Ability to work under pressure
– Ability to prioritise and good time management skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Proven analytical and process ability
– Proven ability to accurately capture and record data
– Customer orientated
– Planning and Organising skills
– Minimum 2-4 years relevant admin experience
“As a proud South African brand, Woolworths is committed to transformation. Meeting our employment equity goals will be taken into account in our recruitment decisions.”
Closing Date: 31 May 2018