Role Purpose:To architect, install, maintain and support networking solutions in the LAN, WAN, WLAN and Data Centre environment according to SLA and Company policy and proceduresExperience & Education Required:
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- To compile the network capital and operational budget for approval by relevant manager as well as ensuring that the financial objectives are met on an annual basis according to Company policy and procedures.
- To ensure that all budgeted, ad hoc and project expenditures are managed according to policy and procedure.
- To manage all relevant buy backs and right offs of equipment according to policy and procedure.
- To monitor all relevant vendor accounts to ensure accuracy of billing.
- To compile, approve and present all requested financial reports by relevant manager and client in line with Company policy and procedure
- Project costing and budget of network infrastructure according to Company policy and procedure.
- To propose revenue producingCost reduction prospects where and when possible.
- To ensure work is completed timeously and signed off by customer.
- To ensure that signed worksheets are provided to accounts for billing.
- Obtain input into project costing and budget of network infrastructure according to Company policy and procedure
- To liase and communicate with business units, vendors, partners, suppliers, clients and management relating to Technical network support in order to ensure compliance to legislation, Company policy and procedure as well as delivering on the Company customer experience.
- To liase with internal and external clients, service providers, vendors and management to ensure that compliance to legislation, and Company brand identity.