The successful candidate will be function as the link between business objectives and technology development capabilities.
Permanent Cape Town based opportunity
– Assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before submitting for development.
– Closely working with business (pre-development) and testing (post-development) to ensure requirements are delivered in an expected format.
– The candidate will frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business.
– Documentation of platform functionality in consistent sustainable format.
– Provide testers with UAT test packs.
– Implement processes for gathering, reviewing and analyzing development requirements.
– Create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups where applicable.
– Management of development as well as data sourcing function in the team.
– A relevant tertiary qualification
– Extensive experience in related roles in the financial services industry
– Experience in analyzing CRM solutions
– AGILE /SCRUM experience
– Expert understanding of the software development process
– Good negotiation ability
– Knowledge of wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements
– Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology
– Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making