Senior Full-Stack .NET Developer – up to R 75 000
If you’re looking for a new challenge, you’ve found your match.
This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a complex systems in a niche market while growing their career and forming part of a dynamic, result-driven team who are passionate about what they do.
This position will have you based at the office, working on an in-house basis where technology is their core business.
You’ll also enjoy perks such as:
- medical aid
- provident fund
- death and disability benefit
- breakfast/lunch everyday
- free gym membership with the facility at the office
- excellent coffee, cold drinks and treats in the office
- continuous training and development across all skill sets
- modern office space
- established team with support and structure
- some of the nicest people you’ll ever work with
We work well with people who are passionate and logical thinkers, if you have the following experience, get in touch as soon as possible:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 5+ years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
- Strong technical understanding of .NET framework
- Experience in WPF and the MVVM design pattern
- Experience in .NET Core 2.0, EF Core 2.0, ASP.NET MVC with Razor and Angular/Typescript.
- MongoBD experience is a bonus, but SQL is also great
- Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
- Experience in mobile development in Xamarin and/or NativeScript and exposure to Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
- Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Work inside of a team, following Agile development methodologies
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web applications using C# and Microsoft .NET framework
- Follow best software engineering practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
Forward your application to Stacey Maritz on (email address)
While we aim to respond to each applicant, we are not always able to do so due to a high volume of applications and ask that if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of applying, you consider your application unsuccessful at this time.
Wishing you the best of luck in your search.