Are you a fascinated by software development? SA’s Best Engineering Firm to Work For, is looking for a .NET Engineer. You’ll enjoy working in a team using a mature development environment where you participate in code reviews, monitor continuous integration builds, plan and collaborate with peers and provide estimations for work being done. You’ll be comfortable with challenging the status quo, participating in design sessions and working in an agile SDLC (use Scrum). You’ll get a best of breed laptop and have access to Pluralsight training to sharpen your skillset. They are based in Bellville (Northern Suburbs), offer excellent company benefits and value flexible working hours.
- Receive notification from Product Owner that modification/fixes are needed on the system
- Develop well-designed, workable, best practice and quality solutions with a low incidence of bugs
- Maintain and improve unit/integration test coverage as well as system test coverage
- Develop automated tests to prevent issues from re-occurring
- Deliver all tasks and releases on time
- Comply with development methodology at
- Assist others with development to deliver their tasks on time
- Submit work for peer review
- Resolve issues and assist Support with troubleshooting of production issues
- Matric, Relevant Tertiary Qualification preferred
- Solid experience in Microsoft C# .NET
- Solid experience in writing unit/integration tests using NUnit/xUnit
- Good skills in relational database queries Experience in Git source control beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Someone with a passion for front end development
- A self-motivated team player
- The right attitude, above everything else
- Someone that will fit our culture and support company values
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to (email address) and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.