Dynamic Web Hosting Company requires an energetic, inspiring and seasoned UX designer with a proven track record in designing and improving web applications. to contribute to their customer centric, design-driven culture and software development environment. As part the team you will tackle all aspects of the human-cent red design process, manage and contribute to the design system, and collaborate in-person and remotely with your UX teammates in nationally and internationally. Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure, UXPin, Optimal Workshop, and Hotjar skills are required.
- Work closely with the UX lead and greater team to realise the vision, mission, and values through inspiring customer-centric designs.
- Partner with the product team, stakeholders and customers to design solutions that achieve customer and business objectives.
- Collaborate in person, and remotely, with other product teams and a UX team
- Facilitate discovery workshops
- Create user journeys
- Create low-fidelity wireframes & high-fidelity prototypes and UI designs
- Conduct usability tests
- Assist in managing our growing design system
- 5 years plus experience as a UX Designer
- A diploma or equivalent in the design field
- A portfolio of work done to date (please include link in your application)
- User-centred design experience
- Expertise in UX design and research software such as: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Axure, UXPin, Optimal Workshop, and Hotjar
- Product research & data analysis
- Excellent communication skills that will assist you in presenting concepts and ideas in a way that’s simple to understand, working with cross-functional teams including product development and the contact centre.
- A flexible approach as you’ll be required to work on a diverse range of projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic HTML5 & CSS3 are a plus
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to (email address) and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Learn more/Apply for this position