C# Developer for a VR / Augmented Reality / Game Development position
Level: There are intermediate & junior positions available
A company working in the exciting field of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality as well as 3D experiences, simulation and data modelling is growing their team.
The team needs an individual who can multitask and collaborate within a multidisciplinary team.
The team focuses mainly on Unity 3D development with C#, 3D Modelling, texturing and animation work are also part of their pipeline. Aspects of their work do go outside of Unity with projects that require backend or frontend development. Together with the other team members you will be responsible for delivering high quality code and regular deployments.
– Participate in the design and development process.
– Build awesome experiences
– Ensure that our software products meet a high standard of quality.
– Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
– Collaborate in cross functional teams with project managers, designers, modellers etc
– Participate in code reviews and assist other developers with features and bug fixes.
– Consult and advise on new features and bugs that arise.
– Test, document and deploy code on a regular basis.
– You will need to be excited about Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
– Dependable, responsible and collaborative
– Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative
– Computer science degree or engineering degree with programming experience is essential. (Understanding concepts around Vectors will benefit you in these positions)
– Software development experience in C#
– 3D modelling (Blender, Maya, 3ds Max)
– Mobile development
– AR, VR development
– Game development (Unity, Unreal)
– Understanding of UX and design
– End to end product development
– Unity development
– Able to work well in a team as well as individually.
– Attentive to detail, and able to think creatively outside the box.
– Able to accurately estimate effort on tasks, prioritise work and deliver to deadlines.
– Positive outlook on work and other people.
– Excited about learning, pushing technical limits and finding new solutions.
– Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.