Our prominent client, in the manufacturing industry and based in Midrand, is currently looking to employ an experienced Millwright. Join this progressive and dynamic team – apply now!
Main purpose of the position:
Maintenance needs to be the life force behind their plant and equipment’s’ physical existence with the aim of giving it renewal and sustainability, whether from wear and tear or damage. We will measure our effectiveness using plant availability.
- Been trained by a professional in doing things right.
- N3 certificate.
- Red seal trade test certificate from a reputable, recognised training centre.
- Worked in a production or mining environment
- At least 5 years experience in the electrical trade.
- Know and understand the plant and equipment design and technical specifications and standards.
- Need to understand and manage the spare components/parts supply chain.
- Measure and report.
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blue prints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
- Ensure that calibration of cement and trolley scales happens on a weekly basis.
- Health and Safety
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Medical Aid Contribution
- Provident Fund Contribution