Group Corporate Administrator/ Company Secretary who will play an essential role within the Group which consists of a holding company, ten subsidiary companies represented by nine operational offices located in South Africa, Botswana, Swaziland, Dubai, Montenegro and Mauritius.
The Corporate Administrator plays an essential role and is responsible to perform a variety of confidential and complex administrative and coordination duties primarily for the CEO, but also for the EXCO and Directors of the Group (Holding Company and Subsidiary Companies) while ensuring compliance with the relevant legislation and in accordance with good corporate governance practices.
- Supporting the CEO, EXCO and Group Directors before, during and after all Shareholders’ and Directors’ meetings for all entities within the Group.
- Record and preparing the minutes and ensuring that all actions are in compliance with the Companies Act, respective MOI and Shareholders’ agreement.
- Advising the CEO and Board Directors of the holding company in SA and subsidiary entities in Africa / internationally on compliance requirements and guiding them on good corporate governance principles as well as best practices
- Reviewing of MOI’s and Shareholders’ Agreements of all entities within the Group
- Coordinate the cooperation between the various Office Assistants / Administrators at the respective offices to ensure conformity and consistency throughout the Group.
- Good working knowledge of the labour legislation in South Africa as well as in offshore jurisdictions
- Implementing and coordinating all duties relating to human resource management
- Branding: expanding the Group’s brand awareness and ensuring the compliance with established corporate branding guidelines and principles as set out in the Corporate Identity Manual
- Qualification in Company Secretarial and Governance Practice in South Africa.
- Qualification and minimum of 3 years’ experience in general business management.
- Previous experience working with and supporting top / senior management.
- Good working knowledge of the regulatory environment in offshore jurisdictions
- Willingness and ability to travel
Please send your cv to [Email Address Removed]. If you have not had a response within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Minutes Taking
- corporate governance
- spcial media
- human resources
Desired Qualification Level: