POSITION: LMI TechnicianDURATION: Permanent
LOCATION: East London, Eastern Cape
REMUNERATION: R20 000 basic plus Benefits and Company Car
(Based on experience and qualifications salary is negotiable)
The purpose of this position is to load test and certification of material handling equipment on company and customer premises in a timely and cost-effective manner so that customer and company requirements are met, maintaining of unit records.
- Matric, Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Qualified Diesel and/or Petrol Mechanic, plus experience of maximum of 5 years with material handling equipment; or Qualified LM Mechanic.
- Must be a registered Lifting Machinery Inspector with ECSA
- Minimum of 5 years mechanical, hydraulic and electrical experience
- General working knowledge of auto electrical systems
Certificates/ License required – Non Negotiable
- Trade test certificate, mechanic
- LMI certificate.
- Code 10 driver’s licence
- Valid forklift operator licence
Should you have the experience and knowledge on the above, please submit your updated CV along with certificates
About The Employer:
Adcorp – Kelly Recruitment