Developer – Full Stack (PHP) (Parvana)
About the Client:
- Our client is a young, fast-growing company that provides application delivery software for companies of all sizes. Their products / services are designed to improve and protect their clientsâ€™ virtual infrastructure, while providing fast delivery and a stellar customer experience.
- Working within a small, fast-moving team, developing, maintaining and planning exciting web and cloud-based applications.
- Working primarily in PHP and Go, backed by SQLite, MySQL (Maria), TimescaleDB and various key-value stores.
- Ability to develop intuitive products that users will understand, and which bridge the gap between complex back-end software and an easy-to-use interface.
- Working on large-scale projects, with enormous amounts of data and extreme performance requirements.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in the following languages / tools:
- PHP – 5+ years
- HTML – 5+ years
- CSS – 3+ years
- Linux / BSD – 3+ years
- MySQL / PostgreSQL / SQLite.
- PHP debugging, IDEs (PhpED, Zend Studio, NetBeans, PHPStorm, etc.).
- Git source code management, specifically GitHub.
- A strong knowledge of PHP7+, using modern approaches to maintainable and flexible systems (e.g. MVC, service-oriented architectures); experience with Laravel is a plus.
- Proficiency building services on public cloud and could-native environments.
- Prior experience designing and building APIs.
- Experience / knowledge in the following would be a bonus:
- Knowledge of PHP Frameworks (like Laravel, Zend, Symfony, etc.) and content platforms
- Experience with Go, [URL Removed] etc.
- Basic or intermediate level use of Adobe Photoshop or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Linux systems administration
- Advanced networking knowledge (TCP, IPv4/IPv6, etc.)
To apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]