2 MONTH TEMP POSITION
Leasing Administrator for Retail Group
- Drafting of all new leases and entering of information into accounting system
- Enter and manage all lease notes and information, maintaining critical dates and files.
- Tracking of all changes or adjustments necessary to lease documents received.
- Serve as liaison between Landlord and Tenant with regard to each party’s compliance with all provisions of the lease.
- Work with property management to ensure rent and other income are collected in a timely fashion and proper follow up is taken.
- Work with property management to ensure preparation of delinquency notices and initiation of appropriate action in the event of monetary default.
- Review the tenant move-ins and move-out procedures and ensure lease provisions are followed.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic / soft copy Master Lease files.
- All other duties as assigned and associated with the day-to-day operation of a real estate portfolio
- Assistance with procurement quotes and vendor forms
- General office administration
- Diploma/degree in Business/Property/Accounting
- 5 years experience in leasing administration
- Property experience
- Tenant Relationship experience
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level:
About The Employer:
Retail and property group