The Right Person
- Experience and track record in high performance sales enviroments.
- Recognised tertiary qualification (s). Alternatively, will complete a recognised qualification
within 6 years of employment.
- PGDip Financial Planning/ CFP will be considered advantageous, but not a requirement for the role.
- Written and passed RE5 – Representative Exam. Alternatively, will complete the exam
within 2 years of appointment.
- Experience in Investment advisory to clients as a wealth manager in the HNW segment
will be considered advantageous.
- More experienced advisors will be considered in teams of their mutual value proposition
and skill set.
- Strong sales, interpersonal and business development skills and acumen.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of new business prospecting activity particularly
within the first quarter of appointment.
- Ability to grow an investment client book within the first 12 months and consistently
- Currently have an investment client book that can be brought across with no restraint of
trade sanctions . A client book will be considered advantageous but not necessary.
- Has a unique network in which they can attract and source private client business as well
as IFA’s that want to merge their investment client books into Warwick.
- Needs to be a team player with the ability to function independently as well as be able to
grow to a manage small team.
- Own car and valid driver’s license required.
- As per above