Management of all aspects of payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
Maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and onboarding guides) and updating internal databases.
Act as the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
Assisting with any other administrative and payroll tasks as required.
- Management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time
- Management and processing of payroll by providing relevant employee information – gathering, calculating and inputting data i.e. leave and sick days are taken, new hires, salary changes, terminations etc
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating/maintaining databases – collecting, calculating and entering data
- Preparing and amending HR documents where necessary
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Communicating with employees and external partners
- Reporting on HR metrics
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR-related queries
- Assisting with office administration
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Qualifications / Skills and Requirements:
- Qualification in Payroll / HR or related field – Degree/Diploma/Certificate
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of HR software systems
- Experience with payroll systems: Pastel Payroll / SAGE VIP
- Proven experience as a payroll administrator
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Sound interpersonal skills and confident communicator
- Strong numerical aptitude and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- HR Software
- Human Resources Administration
- Payroll Administration
- Office Administration
- MS Office
- Payroll Processing
Desired Work Experience:
- 1 to 2 years People Welfare
- 2 to 5 years Payroll & Wages
About The Employer:
Providers of assisted living, frail care, nursing care and in-home care as needed with a dedicated team committed to providing the best healthcare in a safe and caring environment.