- To execute the receiving and issue of stock to and from store
- Ensure all stock has Batch numbers
- Prepare stock requirements timeously
- Draw required stock and keep stock correctly updated
- Take part in stock take
- Grade 12-with Mathematics an Advantage
- Computer Literate
- Must be able to speak and understand English
Skills, knowledge and additional requirements:
- Well organized and focused on service delivery
- Must be able to work Independently
- Passion and enthusiasm for the brand
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and multitask
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Computer Skills
- communication skills.
- Be able to work unsupervised and meet set deadlines
- Professional and well groomed
- Good interpersonal skills
Desired Work Experience:
- Less than 1 year Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- 1 to 2 years Admin Clerk
Desired Qualification Level:
- Grade 12 / Matric
About The Employer:
– Rhodes Food Group is an internationally recognised producer of fresh, frozen and long life convenience meal solutions for customers and consumers throughout South Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa and in major global markets.
– Based in Groot Drakenstein in the Western Cape, South Africa, Rhodes Food Group has a well-capitalised production base comprising 15 manufacturing facilities across South Africa and a fruit processing facility in Swaziland. All operations are well-located close to sources of raw materials and end markets.
– The Group also owns a dairy farm at Groot Drakenstein and pineapple plantations in Swaziland and its product range includes canned fruit, jam, vegetable and meat products, bottled salads, fruit juices and purees, fresh ready meals, pies, pastries, bakery and dairy products.
– The canned vegetable facility was bought in 2007 and is located near Louis Trichardt in the Limpopo Province. The short distance from its major supply base of raw materials allows Rhodes Food Group to procure the highest quality of canned vegetables ensuring top product quality.
– The factory produces premium quality canned vegetable products, including various tomato products, corn, mixed vegetables, baked beans, spaghetti, chakalaka and more.
– People form the core of this highly motivated team, which consists of 436 permanent employees. Their “can do” attitude means the unit can react to any condition timeously and produce superior quality foods.
– The facility is continually being upgraded and is benchmarked against the best in the world. It complies with international food safety regulations, has high food safety standards, is HACCP accredited and undergoes annual GFSI Intermediate audits.
Employer & Job Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- Annual leave
- Sick leave
- Annual Bonus