Front-End Developer (Parvana)
About the Client:
- Fortunately for us, our wonderful American client has chosen to base their entire Research and Development team in the Cape.
They have made huge investments in their CT office and are here to stay and grow their team. If research and development, complex applications, pure development (no maintenance) and learning new things interests you, then this is the right company for you.
Based in the northern suburbs, this organisation is highly progressive offering generous flexi-time and other benefits.
- Accountable for the end-to-end life cycle for new and existing features.
- Working closely with the customer to understand and deliver requirements.
- Participating in an Agile development process as projects require.
- Collaborating with the team to continually improve the product / delivery processes.
- Creating automated tests and contributing towards a continuous integration system.
- Delivering demos to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Customer support, including after-hours support rotation, for defect correction and consulting on service resolution.
- Completed relevant programming courses
- A degree in Computer Science is preferred
Skills / Experience:
- At least 2 years of software development experience.
- Experience in the following:
- REST API Integration
- Experience in the following would be preferred:
- NodeJS | Python | Docker | Jenkins
- Ansible | Selenium | Protractor
- MongoDB | Django | Nginx
- Experience with modern continuous integration and automated testing approaches is advantageous.
- Unified Communication/Collaboration knowledge is advantageous.
- Cloud computing experience is advantageous.
Tags/Keywords: INDDTo apply use the application tool above or send us an email to [Email Address Removed]