one of the leading power vehicles have a great opportunity available within their automotive space for a Snr [URL Removed] Expert with to join their dynamic team.
Location: Midrand/Rosslyn/Home Office rotation
Years of experience: 6+ Years
Level of Experience:Expert/Chief expert
Role tasks and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX designer with development skills to join our existing team of rock-solid frontend and backend engineers developing an Autonomous Transportation Systems solution for “Our client’s” plants.
In this position, you will take a lead role in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0) and work with latest technologies and trends, which mainly include topics like Cloud and Edge computing, Human-to-machine or Machine-to-machine communication.
If you are highly passionate about UI/UX and user centred design, are still hands-on and keen to implement front ends, are full of energy and ambition, are a great communicator and team player, this is the right position for you.
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explaining research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analysing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with frontend development
- Contribute to refinement of user stories (the user stories at the beginning of a development sprint might not be finally specified), e.g. develop wireframes or other UI / UX input.
- Clarify open points possibly making proposals and/or developing a prototype for further discussion.
- Contribute to the development of a brand shaping look and feel.
- Take part in regular Scrum meetings via Skype. Daily, Planning,
- Estimation, Refinement, Review, Retro
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members
- Present results to stakeholders
Technical/Functional skills required:
- Sound knowledge in UI / UX process and familiar with user centred design approach
- Experience with gamification in the workplace
- Fit for business purpose mind-set, i.e. the solutions provided must meet the business goals
- Proficiency in UI frameworks:
- Angular (Version 9 or higher) o 2D Rendering frameworks
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented work behaviour in a distributed team
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery tools (e.g. GitLab)
- Experience with Mobile Applications
- Experience with testing tools like Karma, Jasmine, Postman, Selenium
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
For a full spec or to get your application across forward your application to [Email Address Removed]
- Angular 9
- 2D Rendering
- mobile applications
- UI development
- UX development
- UI design
- UX design
Desired Work Experience:
- 5 to 10 years
Desired Qualification Level: